Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need to figure out how to get my first information to be first on the day here. I have a note at the end of my valentines but it seems to me it should be first in line. Whatever. At least I did remember how to post a note and scan and post the cards...and after 6 months that's amazing!!! Now my next step will be to learn to post a card to an email to tantalize you all to come look at my blog. Have a happy day today. We are overcast and rainy off and on. But we should be grateful for all this moisture since what we get now usually has to last us the whole year. But we will have to be careful about fires. With all the rain the desert will burst into bloom and be absolutely joyous to see...but when it dries out...that's trouble. Thanks again for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment