Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still alive and stamping

OMG. I couldn't believe it when I found I haven't visited my own blog since July! I've been really busy with so many other projects and all the holidays. But what kind of excuse is that to not post to your own blog. I'm so ashamed (bowing head right now and wringing my hands!). And the computer is in such shock that I not only had to change the batteries in the mouse right now, I had to change the batteries in the keyboard too. Shock and trauma. But I have been crafting and stamping right along all this time so it hasn't been wasted. I made some really lovely Christmas cards (about 100) but sent them all out. They were nice though. Now I'm making Valentine's Day cards and I wanted to share with everyone before selling and mailing. I've used all varieties of stamps from Stampin' Up, Magnolia, Alotta Stamps, Fluffles, Elizabeth Bell and I had so much fun. I think they turned out nice and I hope that you will be inspired. Thanks for stopping by. I promise I won't wait so long to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment