Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Western Wedding







This weekend Shrine friends of ours are getting married in the mountains up by Flagstaff. They found a beautiful meadow and will be married on horseback. So I was commissioned to make appropriate cards. Too much fun. The cake is made from Flourishes "Cake" set; Pacific Point ink; a horse punch and rider stamp that I've had around for awhile. The background is actually a suede piece that I had. The cute little horsey bride and groom are the Charlie Horse series stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps (I just love these cute little horses and so does my rodeo granddaughter). The blue and pink smudges represent the flowers in the meadow. See Charlie's bow tie and Charliene's veil, and notice that she had her hooves done for the ceremony in pink! Last but my favorite is the cowboy and cowgirl. I ordered the set online but can't remember from who. Well, it was fun and I hope you've enjoyed looking. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment