Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Friday

Got my hair done today. Always feel so good when it is done up....that new survey asked what your original hair color is...my answer: same as it always was, I just didn't use bottle color then. Going out tonight with the girls from work...most of us are retired and we try to get together every couple of months. I don't always make it with all the Shrine functions we attend so it will be good to see everyone and find out what's new and what horrible new changes have been made at the office. Sure glad I don't have to be there anymore. I made a list this morning and I should be at my desk cutting, punching, clipping, gluing, stamping, coloring. But this darn blog stuff is getting to me. I'm actually having fun boring everyone to tears. Today is beautiful, 85 when I came home but everything is blooming and looks so beautiful. My rock landscape is a riot of purple, yellow, orange and greens. The cactus is blooming...I'll have to take a photo to share when the blooms open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment