Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've signed back in now just to see if I could remember what I'm supposed to do. All this modern technology is just amazing to me, although I do love emailing. The weather is changing and that's not a good thing. I really dread for the heat to come. The sun is definitely getting closer to my part of this good earth. Now that I have a blog I know my daughters are going to expect me to post pictures or something. Boy, they just don't know how far I have to go to do this stuff. I think this will be lots of fun after I get over my weirdness about it. It's one thing to type up a nice long letter or email and mail it off to someone personally, but this is open and very new. Enough playing for today. So everyone have a nice evening and please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment