Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lamb Weather

The last day of March...and it really is going out like a lamb...wonderful spring sunshine and a slight breeze today, the front door is open, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming. And here I am at the computer. Go figure. I've been cleaning out the junk stuff and getting rid of tons of stuff. My hubby is soooo happy. Now if I could only get him to clean the computer room since it's all his stuff and it's full of dust! Went to the wedding shower on Saturday and had a really good time. The bride looks so pretty and so very excited and I got to see her dress. It's not the traditional white or ivory; it's kind of a toast color (or maybe I should call it Close to Cocoa)and just beautiful. Her Matron of Honor is wearing a medium light blue dress from the same designer. Sunday I didn't do anything spectacular....well, I guess I didn't really do anything at all. How nice is that! I cleaned part of the house on Monday and fixed a wonderful pot roast in the crock pot. Courtney, our oldest granddaughter, soon to be a mommy, came over for dinner...and to help Grandpa with a computer problem. We called our oldest grandson, Matt, for his 22nd birthday. He was on his way to his parents house for dinner and birthday cake. He says its just another day but he sounded pleased to be going for dinner. But that's how Moms are, they don't forget their babies birthdays no matter how old that baby gets to be. Got to get my desk cleaned off today so I can start my Easter cards and I have half dozen birthday cards to do for April as well. And that doesn't even count the swap stuff I'd better get done soon. {oops} So happy last day of March and don't get caught in too many April Fools jokes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment