Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Cards







Been busy doing nothing. DH left town on Wednesday and I've taken every advantage of him being gone. Took naps, didn't do housework, read and read and read, slept in, didn't make the bed, ate out (it's Mexican food tonight!) and finally did some cards. Hmmmm, maybe I didn't take advantage...that sounds normal. Here's a couple of cards I made for birthdays....our oldest daughter and our youngest grandson who just happen to share the same birthday, April 8. So I need to hurry and get them in the mail. [Didn't mean for the cards to come before the text and wanted the train card to be horizontal but still don't always know what I'm doing so if anyone sees this and can tell me how to fix the problem I will be forever grateful.] Thanks for looking.






4 comments:

  1. That train card is fabulous! The other one is so soft and pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cards. The train one is super cute! :)

    Not sure how to get the one photo to flip the other direction, but to get them to be below the text just position your cursor onto the photo, then left click and hold your cursor to select the photo, then drag the photo down to where you want it to be placed within (or under) the text. Hope that makes sense. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the train!! I think Cole will really like this! I need to get him and Shelley a card now that I have their addresses!! LOL

    ReplyDelete